Pam D.'s Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"We all seem to have different levels of comfort. I am not comfortable drawing attent…"

Pam D. replied Jul 23, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"There is nothing "normal" about this condition; there appears to be as many variatio…"

Pam D. replied Jul 22, 2015 to AA progression

4 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Debwp

"I admire anyone who has decided to go "au natural". I'm not there and don't know if…"

Pam D. replied Jul 22, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Happy for you. Please let us know if the re-growth is permanent or temporary; experi…"

Pam D. replied Jun 26, 2015 to Regrowth starting yeeehahhh

2 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Pam D.

"I have read story after story here; what I have discovered is this condition is diff…"

Pam D. replied Jun 26, 2015 to Confused

7 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Amr1

"Short answer...no. I was diagnosed 3 years ago w/AA. Had shots, hair came back, fell…"

Pam D. replied Jun 24, 2015 to Treatment and diet

2 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Pam D.

"I have never been the kind of person who worried about things I had no control over;…"

Pam D. replied Jun 16, 2015 to Recent diagnosis and looking for advice

7 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by nappylee222

"I don't like the word "ugly"; to me, it someone rotten, inside and out, or maybe jus…"

Pam D. replied Jun 16, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"I know, this condition seems to right out of the blue and progress at an alarming ra…"

Pam D. replied Jun 16, 2015 to Just the beginning?

5 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by NewDay

"What I have learned is that everyone's experience is different. I was diagnosed with…"

Pam D. replied Jun 16, 2015 to Recent diagnosis and looking for advice

7 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by nappylee222

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service