Pam D.'s Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, I misunderstood. Sad to say, I think you have given us some insight as to how…"

Pam D. replied May 2, 2014 to Newbie and afraid

27 May 24, 2014
Reply by mardy

"You should see a dermatologist; you certainly can get injections. The cream didn't w…"

Pam D. replied May 1, 2014 to Newbie and afraid

27 May 24, 2014
Reply by mardy

"I have hair now, after losing 80% of it; this is the second time since my diagnosis.…"

Pam D. replied May 1, 2014 to Not falling out as much

8 May 2, 2014
Reply by RAPUNZEL

"I am very happy for you. I think for each of us this condition is different and we h…"

Pam D. replied Apr 2, 2014 to Total regrowth :)

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"My new doc checked my vitamin D and is going on the theory that it could be related…"

Pam D. replied Feb 26, 2014 to How to deal with setbacks when dealing with AA?

20 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Marsha Lampert MBA MS

"One small thing that bothers me is my friends don't know how to react, for instance,…"

Pam D. replied Feb 2, 2014 to How to support a friend with alopecia

35 May 3, 2014
Reply by beautiful46

"something occurred to me the other day...I have never, ever, stressed about this con…"

Pam D. replied Jan 27, 2014 to New to AA

14 May 4, 2014
Reply by Ellen Chinery

"I think everyone's experience with AA is different. I'm one of the lucky ones in tha…"

Pam D. replied Jan 24, 2014 to New to AA

14 May 4, 2014
Reply by Ellen Chinery

"I lead a very stress-free life, yet I got AA two years ago, at 58, 8 years after I r…"

Pam D. replied Jan 20, 2014 to Stress and alopecia?

4 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"From what I have been reading, this condition seems to affect everyone differently;…"

Pam D. replied Jan 20, 2014 to New to AA

14 May 4, 2014
Reply by Ellen Chinery

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service