Robert's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Steve I haven't had the shots (yet) but reading people's experiences on here wit…"

Robert replied Oct 22, 2009 to Atrophy after steriod injections

10 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"I've been trying it too - along with loads of other stuff and I do have some regrowt…"

Robert replied Oct 14, 2009 to Silica for hair regrowth?

2 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Robert

"Good point Barbara. This site and the wonderful people on here are such a good suppo…"

Robert replied Oct 9, 2009 to Having a difficult day :(

30 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Ernesto

"Hi Donna Don't beat yourself up over it as we tend to assume that the doctors/speci…"

Robert replied Oct 9, 2009 to Having a difficult day :(

30 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Ernesto

"I'm finding the regrowth in my spots to be totally random... One spot has had a goo…"

Robert replied Oct 8, 2009 to How does regrowth regrow?

5 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Paddy Clarke

"Hi Donna I have no wise words other than I hope that today is a better day for you.…"

Robert replied Oct 7, 2009 to Having a difficult day :(

30 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Ernesto

"Any regrowth is good news! Here's hoping that you're on the path to full regrowth. K…"

Robert replied Sep 14, 2009 to Regrowth :)

7 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Montoya Grant

"Hi Melanie I admire Logan too for being so strong. All you can do is love and supp…"

Robert replied Sep 2, 2009 to Very Sad

12 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Melissa Francis

"Hi Steve i've been to see an NHS derm and a private one. Details on my blog. I'll d…"

Robert replied Aug 8, 2009 to NHS treatments

2 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Robert

"Update: I discussed the BP meds with my GP this morning and he suggested that I try…"

Robert replied Jul 13, 2009 to Blood pressure tablets - can they make AA worse?

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Robert

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service