Merry's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Is there anyone on here who did not have success with 2 xeljanz tablets per day, but…"

Merry replied Aug 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations, ADML! I wish you continued progress! "

Merry replied Aug 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My fingernails were not just pitting, they were actually shredding, but none of that…"

Merry replied Aug 3, 2015 to Did nail pitting occur before or after your alopecia?

3 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Steve

"I have a friend who had a difficult labor and ended up having a c section. She lost…"

Merry replied Jul 31, 2015 to Complete loss after csection and stressful events afterwards

1 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Merry

"At least it will make you feel like you have some control over your body and your li…"

Merry replied Jul 31, 2015 to Total recovery

25 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Dom

" I am right there with you football fan except I don't even have any hair on my knee…"

Merry replied Jul 31, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I get my lashes and adhesive from head covers.com.  I have tried many brands over th…"

Merry replied Jul 8, 2015 to I HATE my bald eyes!

6 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Merry

"That's wonderful Nicklbee! I'd love to see pics. "

Merry replied Jul 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Football fan, I am in my 15th week of xeljanz (10mg per day). I have had no results…"

Merry replied Jun 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wonderful!!! I'm so happy for you and eyelashes!!! EYELASHES!! "

Merry replied Jun 8, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service