Nants the Rebellion Dog's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Today I called Stanford Dermatology clinic and cancelled my follow-up appointment. N…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 6, 2009 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"I keep a journal...sometimes with more regularity than at others. I think it helps w…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 4, 2009 to Do you keep a journal about your alopecia?

5 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Amber

"I found a website with a lot of information. http://www.alopeciaboy.net/AlopeciaTrea…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 4, 2009 to Has anyone found successful treatment

8 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by JeezLouise

"I have a friend who does that, too! She has a full head of hair and a closet full of…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 3, 2009 to The Irony of Bald Matching Pates

3 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Nants the Rebellion Dog

"The more I read, the more I realize no one knows a thing about this. First of all, i…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 2, 2009 to Hi wondering if AA could be stress related?

5 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by Mohit Singh

"One of the ways I cope with stressful situations/transitions is this: I keep a journ…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Dec 30, 2008 to Coping with Transitions

3 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Amy

"I first found out I had alopecia from my hairdresser! The doctors didn't know what i…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Dec 29, 2008 to I went to have my hair cut today! ugh

2 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Dawn

"OMG! LOL about the old folks home. Seriously, though, I agree with your sentiments:…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Dec 29, 2008 to 2 cover head or not

4 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by sharon

"Thanks for sharing your experience, strength and hope. I am not to the shaving point…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Dec 29, 2008 to About Shaving One's Hair and Wigs

3 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service