Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I don't have alopecia but help many people that do.  In my experience pregnancy…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 11, 2014 to Alopecia and pregnancy

1 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hello Rix I will do my best to help with your enquiries, but it is also very import…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 10, 2014 to Freedom Wig + headaches - anyone else have this?

4 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Ms. Aries

"Daneh do find out if the NHS can help...you just never know. Also,  of late a coupl…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 6, 2014 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"Cindie Big hugs for you and your son.  I really think boys do close themselves off f…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 6, 2014 to 12 year old son

6 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by AnGeL

"From the information I have read dyeing your hair shouldn't effect your AA (I mean…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 5, 2014 to Does dyeing your hair really effect AA? (Sorry if this has been asked a million times before, I'm new!)

3 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by cws

"If you have read my last posts you will see that there is a marked difference betwee…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 5, 2014 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"Hi Go to www.freedomwigs.com  then to the 'Contact us' page.  You will see listed o…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 4, 2014 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"Thanks Pandrew Ummmm....the how long does a Freedom Wig last is sort of like asking…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 4, 2014 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"Hi Justgrin and hair it (cute name). Heat and wigs is always a problem....anything o…"

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"Hi Cindie How strange that last night I was talking with my husband about the pligh…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 4, 2014 to 12 year old son

6 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by AnGeL

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service