Lee's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"No, Actually, I LIKE ME WITH HAIR!!! And the reason I said not to hide alopecia is b…"

Lee replied Feb 26, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"I would not worry. I had my brows done,and they were almost black...now...they are a…"

Lee replied Feb 25, 2009 to Permanent Liner.....

6 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Debbie Beller RN, CPCP

"Sorry Carol, but I dont agree with you at all. What gives you the right to say what…"

Lee replied Feb 24, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"I go through this too....seems to be the only hurdle I cant really get over. I have…"

Lee replied Feb 24, 2009 to exercising

20 Jan 10, 2019
Reply by Austin Davis

"good questions. I cant really answer Knight vs Freedom, except Freedom wigs can come…"

Lee replied Feb 21, 2009 to Peggy Knight vacumm wigs vs. Freedom wigs

20 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"I would just keep doing what you are doing...and know that you are not alone! I don'…"

Lee replied Feb 2, 2009 to Increasing self - esteem

7 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Bev Wood

"; ) Thank you!!! I don't even leave my house yet bald ; / ....someday....."

Lee replied Feb 1, 2009 to Outsider looking in - to the bald ladies !

9 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I was prednisone for almost two months and it did not make any hair grow back...it o…"

Lee replied Jan 30, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I have not gone to one...but sounds like it could be a good idea. I may go someday.…"

Lee replied Jan 29, 2009 to Immunologist??

6 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"I actually am a former hairdresser and in NY, you are required to take a state exam…"

Lee replied Jan 26, 2009 to Hairdressers

10 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Leah Turlo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service