Sierra's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"i dont know what that is but if its a hair salon or place, we dont have one where im…"

Sierra replied Sep 1, 2017 to Human Hair Blend Wig Care and Care Products!!

8 Mar 11, 2021
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"I wish I could get mine tattooed, or even microbladed, but I can't afford either, so…"

Sierra replied Aug 22, 2017 to Makeup and Alopecia Universalis!

8 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by leah

"I do wash my head every day. My scalp seems to breathe pretty good through my wig (w…"

Sierra replied Aug 19, 2017 to Scalp break outs and blackheads

2 Aug 19, 2017
Reply by Sierra

"I never thought about doing a brown for eyeliner, or something thats not black. I fe…"

Sierra replied Aug 19, 2017 to Makeup and Alopecia Universalis!

8 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by leah

"unfortunately im in such a small city in the UP of Michigan that we don't have anyth…"

Sierra replied Aug 19, 2017 to Makeup and Alopecia Universalis!

8 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by leah

"I suffer from bad scalp acne, too. I have AU and have zero hair on my head, not even…"

Sierra replied Jun 11, 2017 to Acne on scalp?

23 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Kertel

"Do these stick on eyebrows last quite a while? Like, more than a day?"

Sierra replied Feb 19, 2017 to Best eyebrows

5 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Sierra

"The photos of me without hair were ones of at home. If I'm at home and not out and a…"

Sierra replied Feb 19, 2017 to How do I pick a wig that's right for me?

12 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"The tabs are the worst part about these kinds of wigs. If I have any pressure on my…"

Sierra replied Feb 18, 2017 to How do I pick a wig that's right for me?

12 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"If you find any that last more than one day as the Beautiful Brows do (I've tried th…"

Sierra replied Feb 17, 2017 to Best eyebrows

5 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Sierra

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service