Ginny's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad you had a positive outcome. As a teacher with Alopecia I made sure the children…"

Ginny replied Dec 18, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"Well done I always believe that being honest and open is the best idea. If your chil…"

Ginny replied Oct 27, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"I agree, ask your son about talking to his ,class. I have alopecia and as a teacher…"

Ginny replied Oct 26, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"You are so right Gordon. In New Zealand there is little information for people who h…"

Ginny replied Jan 8, 2016 to How to discuss AA with child?

21 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Ebs Family

"You've some wonderful responses to your  comments about your son's Alopecia. Be hone…"

Ginny replied Jan 7, 2016 to How to discuss AA with child?

21 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Ebs Family

"As an ex teacher and a fellow Alopecian I know that in your class you can have sever…"

Ginny replied Dec 20, 2015 to School problems

32 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Zimrie

"You must tell her how you felt about her comment"

Ginny replied Oct 6, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Initially it made me want to be a recluse but now I can speak out and aim to help th…"

Ginny replied Sep 29, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"I lost my hair in my late 50;s. I was still teaching and at the school we decided to…"

Ginny replied Sep 9, 2013 to Honesty about alopecia

53 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisav

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service