Erica's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I was wondering about this recently too. I was going in and out of courts last week…"

Erica replied Aug 24, 2010 to Wigs and airport security

8 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Nicolle joi houseman

"Lol Letcia, I thought that might help too, so been there, done that, doesn't make th…"

Erica replied Aug 12, 2010 to Do you think having long hair just weighs it down and fall out easier?

8 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by letcia Parga

"You make me laugh Norm. I did think my title made it sound like there was a bald par…"

Erica replied May 7, 2010 to Did anyone vote bald today?

5 May 7, 2010
Reply by Erica

"Hi Tina, I used to wear the regular rubber swim caps when I was your daughter's age…"

Erica replied May 3, 2010 to Swimming with AA

4 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Sadness

"Never noticed this but revising for exams just now and I can tell you my brain feels…"

Erica replied Jan 11, 2010 to How's your memory?

31 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Anna from Yorkshire

"Hi Andrea, I guess what I have to say is much the same as the other posters. Someti…"

Erica replied Jan 11, 2010 to When did you become okay with it?

13 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Hi Gillian, I've got mine from the Extra Hair salon in Sauchiehall Street before an…"

Erica replied Nov 13, 2009 to Wig shops in glasgow?

4 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by gillian

"I think naming your wigs is great. Like Catfancy, I go by the manufacturers names bu…"

Erica replied May 7, 2009 to Do Any Of You Name Your Wigs?

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"Hi Paul, Welcome to the community - I'm sure you'll find lots of help on here. Folk…"

Erica replied May 7, 2009 to Facts/Help Needed.

6 May 11, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I've seen a lot of discussions out there about Rogaine for AGA but not for AA. I wou…"

Erica replied Apr 15, 2009 to Anybody have success with Rogaine for AA?

4 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Erica

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service