Cindie's Discussions (253)

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

"I use the same oil free moisturizer for sensitive skin on my head that I use on my f…"

Cindie replied Mar 21, 2014 to Moisturizer or oil for bald head

5 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Cindie

"xoxkat -- you need petite size wigs"

Cindie replied Mar 14, 2014 to Best method of attachment

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Any traumatic experience cam cause PTSD.  Please, if it is available in your area, s…"

Cindie replied Mar 7, 2014 to Public ignorance is the worst symptom & there are no upsides

6 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Cindie

"Wow, Mark.  I wish you lived nearby.  I'd be your friend, and introduce to some good…"

Cindie replied Mar 5, 2014 to Public ignorance is the worst symptom & there are no upsides

6 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Cindie

"So sorry, Tovah. You may be correct in that she was "setting you up." Women are mean…"

Cindie replied Mar 5, 2014 to Why would she do that?

22 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tovah

"I find a good synthetic style that I like, and buy multiples of them...so I can wear…"

Cindie replied Jan 31, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"Yes, we are allowed to have our "awful moments."  I have them, too.  Especially when…"

Cindie replied Jan 31, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016

"I am not impressed with the human hair wigs for black women only, because the hair i…"

Cindie replied Jan 26, 2014 to Are there any nice, short, 20s-style finger-wave wigs for white women?

10 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Holly

"It's normal.  I shaved my head years ago when I couldn't stand the patchy, ugly spot…"

Cindie replied Jan 26, 2014 to Shaved my head 2 days ago!

7 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Holly

"Don't feel ashamed....we all have our personal struggles, and everyone reacts to the…"

Cindie replied Jan 26, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service