LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"Life is a chance - One must weight the pros and cons of each decision and decide wha…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 26, 2011 to Cortisone shots

13 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Carla

"I think you are so right - I mean if you ask a friend you knows you are dealing with…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 25, 2011 to Does (lack of) hair advice sound different?

7 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Emily Jayne

"I know this is a temp fix but you might be able to get an injectable filler to make…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 25, 2011 to Cortisone shots

13 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Carla

"No Tan, I do not mean to wish hair loss on them - just that I wish those in the lime…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 13, 2011 to Celebrities going "bald"

7 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Daniel

"I do think it can be mean but if I am really honest - I am somewhat greatful that so…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 12, 2011 to Celebrities going "bald"

7 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Daniel

"Please look into getting a human hair topper - if it is FPB it may be years and year…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 9, 2011 to I'm so angry and frustrated inside

13 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"I've never heard of this but I am very interested in hearing more."

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Sep 1, 2011 to Using stem cells to treat alopecia areata

13 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Jim In Cali

"Christy, My derm has (well had me - I stopped as it was driving me crazy) collect al…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 31, 2011 to Female pattern hair loss

30 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"I have chronic TE and FPB - the Rogaine 5% twice a day has helped me some and I take…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 26, 2011 to Female pattern hair loss

30 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Tan great game :)"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Aug 17, 2011 to Let's play a game. What does alopecia stand for?

12 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Gill

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service