LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't chase him - don't call him - don't be the first to text him - in fact respond…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Nov 1, 2012 to I finally told him. Now what?

5 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Jen Barry

"I use it - but the 5% twice a day per my derm. It has slowed the hair loss from FPB…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 22, 2012 to Rogaine for women. Who has tried this? Any thoughts on it would be much appreciated :)

12 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Jennah

"I was losing one of my eyebrows - the outside third and I applied Rogaine 5% twice a…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 11, 2012 to Latisse for alopecia areata

8 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by bigelin

"Could be TE - go to a derm and have them do a scalp biopsy - it is painless and clos…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 11, 2012 to Does this sound like diffuse AA? Home remedies?

3 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

"From what I have been able to find out the US does not recognize AA as a disability…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 8, 2012 to Alopecia=disability ?

16 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Cindie

"I know EXACTLY what spot you are talking about - I dislike it so so so very much. My…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 7, 2012 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"FPB is female pattern baldness. I do know it can turn eyes a brown - and the eyelids…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 6, 2012 to Latisse for alopecia areata

8 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by bigelin

"I used Latisse on my scalp on my front hairline - it stopped my FPB there and I bega…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 6, 2012 to Latisse for alopecia areata

8 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by bigelin

"Yes it does and thank you so much for the information. I was very interested in how…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 5, 2012 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"What type of cap is the NuTech - did you find it durable - also is it hot to wear? I…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Oct 4, 2012 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service