Heather Bloom's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chefpam, I don't think you are a basket case. Most of the people here feel or fel…"

Heather Bloom replied Feb 10, 2011 to Has anyone "hid" what's left?

5 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"Lorna, I feel exactly as you do, and I can't seem to wrap my head around it. I am tr…"

Heather Bloom replied Feb 6, 2011 to True acceptance?

34 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Lorna

"Did either of you have texture or color change in your hair? My seems to break very…"

Heather Bloom replied Feb 1, 2011 to Diffuse alopecia areata anyone? Would love to compare notes

19 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Christy Ingram

"Hey Greg, I think you may be misunderstanding...diffuse alopecia areata is not telog…"

Heather Bloom replied Jan 31, 2011 to Diffuse alopecia areata anyone? Would love to compare notes

19 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Christy Ingram

"Hi Angie, diffuse alopecia areata is hair loss from all over the head....not usually…"

Heather Bloom replied Jan 30, 2011 to Diffuse alopecia areata anyone? Would love to compare notes

19 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Christy Ingram

"When I was at a NAAF meeting a while ago, I asked about 5% Rogaine. Supposedly it ca…"

Heather Bloom replied Jan 27, 2011 to Rogaine

10 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by robin moody

"No, I think you are missing the point. My hair was dark brown before AA. No grays. N…"

Heather Bloom replied Oct 2, 2010 to Has anyone's hair turned gray and then fall out?

8 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Wynter GS

"Oh...could you elaborate? I'm very curious."

Heather Bloom replied Sep 29, 2010 to Has anyone's hair turned gray and then fall out?

8 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Wynter GS

"It's the same thing as alopecia areata except it's not in round or patchy form, it's…"

Heather Bloom replied Aug 22, 2010 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"You are not crazy....I had the same thing. It was my whole head, and it felt like it…"

Heather Bloom replied Aug 8, 2010 to Sever scalp pain, itching, some hair loss.. What is this?

10 Jan 26, 2020
Reply by Maddie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service