Lori-akaMimi's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Oooh, I like the idea of the business cards, Rosy! "

Lori-akaMimi replied Oct 4, 2014 to Everyone always thinks I'm going through cancer treatments

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

" We took my little bald beauty to IHOP one evening. She just turned 6. After dinner,…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Oct 4, 2014 to Everyone always thinks I'm going through cancer treatments

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

"Hi, Rosy! Thanks for your reply. My grandbaby has a wig on order from Hair Club. It…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Oct 4, 2014 to Wigs for children

2 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Lori-akaMimi

"I think the most important thing to keep in mind is this: progress is being made. I…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Aug 21, 2014 to New drug cancer treatment pill cures alopecia

19 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Recovered Alopecian

"Here's what NAAF had to say about it:  http://www.naaf.org/site/PageServer?pagename=…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Aug 19, 2014 to New drug cancer treatment pill cures alopecia

19 Aug 25, 2014

"It is an FDA approved drug for the treatment of bone marrow cancer (myelofribrosis).…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Aug 19, 2014 to Ruxolitinib

4 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

"I, too, read this - and was very encouraged. I think the most exciting facet of this…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Aug 19, 2014 to New drug cancer treatment pill cures alopecia

19 Aug 25, 2014

"See how one little kind word can make a person's day? Thanks for sharing this story,…"

Lori-akaMimi replied Jul 23, 2014 to Positive appreciation received today

2 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Lori-akaMimi

"Hello, Saphire - I can only imagine your frustration at not being able to get a defi…"

Lori-akaMimi replied May 30, 2014 to 4 year old, AA or not?

1 May 30, 2014
Reply by Lori-akaMimi

"I totally agree with what everyone else has said here. Leave it alone. Why put her t…"

Lori-akaMimi replied May 30, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service