Mary L's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Back again....Another year later for me and white hairs have not changed in colour e…"

Mary L replied May 5, 2015 to Has anyone used Cortisone cream (Novasone) over a long period?

13 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary L

"Another year later for me and white hairs have not changed in colour etc....just get…"

Mary L replied May 5, 2015 to It comes....it goes

5 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary L

"Hello, I have just started gluten free - decided to try this after reading comments…"

Mary L replied Apr 4, 2014 to Wheat-free diets?

2 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by RAPUNZEL

"Hello, I can relate to hives too but mine seems to be on the back of my legs mainly.…"

Mary L replied Apr 3, 2014 to Hives and alopecia

1 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Mary L

"Thank you....I shall keep in touch"

Mary L replied Apr 1, 2014 to Has anyone used Cortisone cream (Novasone) over a long period?

13 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary L

"Hi Vicki, I am 57 years old and just diagnosed a couple of months ago by my doctor..…"

Mary L replied Apr 1, 2014 to Has anyone used Cortisone cream (Novasone) over a long period?

13 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary L

"That is great to hear Kathleen?....I guess you have well and trulY confirmed what I…"

13 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary L

"Tks Michelle will do."

13 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary L

"Tks Vicki for your reply....very much appreciated. I was not given any information f…"

Mary L replied Mar 31, 2014 to Has anyone used Cortisone cream (Novasone) over a long period?

13 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary L

"Hello....yes what is the story with white hairs! Most of my bald patches have a bit…"

Mary L replied Mar 29, 2014 to It comes....it goes

5 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary L

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service