SabineTawni's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

""If you are criticised by friends and family for continuing to use Jak inhibitors yo…"

SabineTawni replied Mar 17, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nicole, So if a shipment is seized/destroyed, what happens then?  Do you get a refun…"

SabineTawni replied Feb 23, 2020 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Please keep us posted concerning what your attorney says. "

SabineTawni replied Feb 2, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"First of all, alopecia areata and psoriasis are not "cosmetic".  They are real autoi…"

SabineTawni replied Jan 24, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I would also like to know if our disease is "cosmetic", why is eczema and psoriasis…"

SabineTawni replied Jan 2, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"What I do not understand is that insurance companies will usually cover the cost of…"

SabineTawni replied Jan 2, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"No, I have not tried this, but I applaud you for kicking your GPs and Dermatologists…"

SabineTawni replied Dec 26, 2019 to Thymosin Alpha 1

5 Jan 23, 2020
Reply by TurboK

"Shame on you, Hagster, for such a snarky comment!  Just because you have decided tha…"

SabineTawni replied Nov 16, 2019 to I am father of a 14 yr old alopecian boy.. Seeking help about treatment and guidance about what stage it is?

10 Jul 20, 2020
Reply by PJSuss

"Newjack, I am AU (5 years) and also developed Seb dermatitis (on my face only) about…"

SabineTawni replied Sep 30, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was wondering the same thing, Joja101.  Also can you get either the topical form o…"

SabineTawni replied Jun 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service