Kathleen's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I was dx'd with AA last summer and lost my bottom eye lashes as  well as hair on my…"

Kathleen replied Apr 13, 2014 to AU + No Eye Lashes = All Day Burning?

5 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Kathleen

"Oh my gosh, you are so beautiful bald!  Where a beautiful crown on that head just th…"

Kathleen replied Apr 13, 2014 to I'm getting married! How can I do the hair?

7 May 1, 2014
Reply by hopeforalopecia

"I did the same thing.  Wanted everyone to know the news firsthand from me, and every…"

Kathleen replied Apr 13, 2014 to After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

"So many wonderful and encouraging responses here from people with experience, and co…"

Kathleen replied Apr 12, 2014 to After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

"I am not convinced one little bit that it has anything to do with diet.  I eat very…"

Kathleen replied Apr 2, 2014 to Seeing hair regrowth

53 May 26, 2018
Reply by Patrick

"Vicky I was pleased to read you saying you are rocking the bald by choice.... I am f…"

Kathleen replied Apr 1, 2014 to Has anyone used Cortisone cream (Novasone) over a long period?

13 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary L

"I concur with Michelle and Vicki, about seeing a dermatologist.  It does seem to be…"

Kathleen replied Apr 1, 2014 to Has anyone used Cortisone cream (Novasone) over a long period?

13 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary L

"THANK YOU... and the funny thing is... once they get used to seeing you bald, they g…"

Kathleen replied Mar 31, 2014 to A question of transparency - and summer wig suggestions?

39 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Susan

"Steroid injections are not very painful at all.. a minimal pin prick.  Forgotten as…"

Kathleen replied Mar 31, 2014 to Seeing hair regrowth

53 May 26, 2018
Reply by Patrick

"I have been having cortisone injections in my scalp.  I've had 3 treatments with gre…"

Kathleen replied Mar 31, 2014 to Has anyone used Cortisone cream (Novasone) over a long period?

13 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary L

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service