marisa's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Xenia, will this counter act with other treatments such as squaric acid? Where can u…"

marisa replied Oct 11, 2014 to Treatment which helped me

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"This is pic of sept 1...Im not sure it was attached to my 1st reply"

marisa replied Oct 9, 2014 to Universalis folks, a question:

16 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by marisa

"Katie, I wanted to share 2 pics of my son, the first one is from sept 1 and the 2nd…"

marisa replied Oct 9, 2014 to Universalis folks, a question:

16 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by marisa

"Hi katie, my son is 3 years old and has AU.. he began with spots in sept 2013 and lo…"

marisa replied Oct 8, 2014 to Universalis folks, a question:

16 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by marisa

"Hi Guillem, That is great and very encouraging. My son started at .003 and went up t…"

marisa replied Oct 6, 2014 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Hi G, My son is 3 years old and we recently started the squaric acid, thank God he…"

marisa replied Oct 4, 2014 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"My son is 3 years old and has au. We just started squaric acid 2 months ago. He just…"

marisa replied Aug 28, 2014 to Topical immunotherapy and calosol recovery ointment?

6 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by checkert

"Thank you so much for you alls responses...it is very much appreciated....wish you a…"

marisa replied Aug 26, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am so excited that this treatment is working for you and also pray for your remiss…"

marisa replied Aug 26, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service