KATHLEEN B.'s Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jennifer.... Every case of Alopecia is different. Everyone reacts differently to…"

KATHLEEN B. replied Jan 30, 2011 to My 2.5 year old daughter was just diagnosed with AA. Some questions...

7 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Jules1984

"Hi Aimee... IV (intravenous) infusion of supplemental iron is administrated in seve…"

KATHLEEN B. replied Jan 20, 2011 to Iron injections?

17 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Natascha

"Well said Gail.... I 100% percent agree with you :)"

17 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Natascha

"Hi Aimee..... I have had AA for about 4 years. I got my iron level checked last summ…"

17 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Natascha

"Through thick and thin... right?... Would you love your partner or friends any less…"

KATHLEEN B. replied Jul 28, 2010 to I'm pretty scared that I will lose my partner and my friends over this

17 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Alison Hobbs

"Hey Amy... I always hate the dreaded " super sensitive scalp feeling or ichy/ tingly…"

KATHLEEN B. replied Jul 9, 2010 to Scalp sensitivity

5 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Mayte

"Just read the article... You must be really proud of your little guy!!....Its super…"

KATHLEEN B. replied Jul 9, 2010 to Thomas & Alopecia Awareness Article June 29th

3 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

"Awww.. Lucy ...chin up...i don`t think you realize just how strong of a girl your ar…"

KATHLEEN B. replied Jul 2, 2010 to I can't cope with this any longer :(

6 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by caroline knight

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service