Andrea L.'s Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone for their input. I've actually ended up buying the Lash Revival Trea…"

Andrea L. replied Nov 15, 2010 to Eyebrow Enhancing Serum

6 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Andrea L.

"Hi Gail, thanks for your input. I didn't know that Forever Young is a subsidiary of…"

Andrea L. replied Oct 15, 2010 to Which wig brands & styles do you like best?

24 May 29, 2019
Reply by Mariah Johnson

"Hi Kimberly, I probably should have written that in my post. Thanks for asking. I we…"

24 May 29, 2019
Reply by Mariah Johnson

"Hi Pat. Freedom wigs sound pretty awesome. Maybe down the road I might get one, sinc…"

24 May 29, 2019
Reply by Mariah Johnson

"Hi Linda, fortunately, I haven't gotten any razor bumps on my head yet, but click th…"

Andrea L. replied Oct 14, 2010 to Anyone bald and experiencing pain from the stubbles/regrowth?

15 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

"Thanks Cheryl. It definitely makes a difference."

Andrea L. replied Oct 14, 2010 to Anyone bald and experiencing pain from the stubbles/regrowth?

15 Feb 25, 2011

"Thank you for your responses. Good to know that there are others with similar experi…"

Andrea L. replied Oct 11, 2010 to Anyone bald and experiencing pain from the stubbles/regrowth?

15 Feb 25, 2011

"Thanks for your input ladies. Good to know that I am not the only one who gets heada…"

Andrea L. replied Sep 26, 2010 to Anyone getting a headache when wearing a wig?

10 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Katz

"Hi Gail. I'll definitely have to play around with it to see what fits the best. Kind…"

Andrea L. replied Sep 8, 2010 to Do you need a wig cap if you are bald?

15 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Hi Lori. That's a great tip. I like this idea very much. I am gonna give it a try an…"

Andrea L. replied Sep 8, 2010 to Do you need a wig cap if you are bald?

15 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service