Gloria S.'s Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, patience is definitely the word. Good Luck to you!"

Gloria S. replied Mar 7, 2012 to She says there's a cure

13 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Gloria S.

"itsmeehtalia, how long ago did you start to you dncb and when did it start to work f…"

Gloria S. replied Mar 7, 2012 to She says there's a cure

13 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Gloria S.

"Bekah, it's called DNCB and our doctor is Dr. Strick in Santa Monica, CA. He is also…"

Gloria S. replied May 26, 2011 to Any new treatments?

4 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Bean

"My daughter is bald and is doing a treatment from a doctor who has much success with…"

Gloria S. replied May 25, 2011 to Any new treatments?

4 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Bean

"My daughter is using DNCB. It is the same idea as DCP but the way her doctor prescri…"

Gloria S. replied May 12, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

"DCP is a different agent from DNCB. I'm pretty sure it is used once a week, maybe tw…"

Gloria S. replied Apr 21, 2011 to She says there's a cure

13 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Gloria S.

"We are seeing Dr. Strick now. The cream he uses does not cause blisters. It is appli…"

Gloria S. replied Apr 21, 2011 to She says there's a cure

13 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Gloria S.

"My daughter was given soy formula as a baby. I just googled soy infant formula dange…"

Gloria S. replied Mar 1, 2011 to NAAF's response to mice study (press release)

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by kevindavidson

"I was wondering the same. I was in contact with her in the summer and then she was n…"

Gloria S. replied Nov 25, 2010 to SusanM

1 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Gloria S.

"I have met personally one person and spoke with another who have done a similar trea…"

Gloria S. replied Sep 6, 2010 to DCP treatment - Yah or nah?

24 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by emily5

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service