MaddiiBoo's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I could not even imagine doing this as a child. Hard enough as an adult. But kudos t…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 14, 2013 to Dance recitals

5 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"Good luck on her recital!! To me it sounds like she's doing ok with her alopecia, bu…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 14, 2013 to Dance recitals

5 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"Like others have said, I think it was not the best decision on your part to relate h…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 14, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"All non causal or idiopathic diseases are just labelled as autoimmune conditions. An…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 14, 2013 to Triggers

18 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"Nothing is a no no when it comes to us, when I was in the process of going bald it w…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 10, 2013 to Sex and alopecia

39 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"stress is a trigger but i think those of us who suffer from Alopecia are probably ju…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 9, 2013 to Triggers

18 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"Naomi Campbell, Rihanna, Tyra Banks, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, and probably many…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 8, 2013 to Celebrities

8 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by lonelyplanet

"Yupp the itchiness is common and one of the most miserable parts of Alopecia. When I…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 7, 2013 to Is itchiness a common symptom?

4 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jules

"all of the above are triggers. I was going through a lot of stress and then I got si…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 6, 2013 to Triggers

18 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"I had low Vitamin D and now I'm in the normal range, but I don't know if it has much…"

MaddiiBoo replied Apr 3, 2013 to Vitamin D3!

2 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by michelle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service