Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Renee, Thank you for taking the time to write me. This is what I suggest in the…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 29, 2016 to Silk top designer wigs?

12 Jan 20, 2022
Reply by TimothyHoltz

"Larry, have you gone to a beauty school program. To become a wig stylist you would h…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 28, 2016 to Where to Start

5 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"I am not a doctor but have been involved with so many issues around this topic that…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 28, 2016 to Is Androgenetic alopcia horomal and autoimmune disease?

3 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"Tried it for my daughter with AU and it was a waste of time. To be hones,t if their…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 28, 2016 to Question for the AU's who tried DCP: Did it work and with 100% growth?

4 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by mattia r

"There was a segment on JAK inhibitors on Good Morning america and they said that abo…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 28, 2016 to Any luck with JAK inhibitors anyone?

6 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Patricia

"Hello, Most of the silk tops (French Top) are custom wigs and the big names do not r…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 28, 2016 to Silk top designer wigs?

12 Jan 20, 2022
Reply by TimothyHoltz

"Georged5050@gmail.com I am always happy to help you in anyway I can."

Alo-mom replied Sep 20, 2016 to First wig... Horribly self conscious

8 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by None

"Hello, if your hair is thinning, as you suggest ,extensions are not for you. Sincere…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 19, 2016 to First wig... Horribly self conscious

8 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by None

"This is my suggestion, if Alopecia was the cause of your divorce then before  you st…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 18, 2016 to Dating

13 Jan 19, 2022
Reply by Wiaduner

"Hello, please read my story regarding my daughter with AU and the trip I took to Chi…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 18, 2016 to Recommendations for hairpieces, wigs, etc.

7 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Tina S

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service