Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"The treatments that are being tested and used off label are not being prescribed for…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 2, 2019 to I am father of a 14 yr old alopecian boy.. Seeking help about treatment and guidance about what stage it is?

10 Jul 20, 2020
Reply by PJSuss

"Hello, The first thing is to contact the organization called the National Alopecia A…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 1, 2019 to Having a hard time coping with my hair loss...

5 Apr 27, 2022
Reply by ferahunt

"I do not know of any salons in Portland, but when you call the salons you want to be…"

Alo-mom replied May 23, 2019 to Alopecia salons in Portland?

2 May 25, 2019
Reply by OneBaldMother

"I would suggest you visit a Travel Clinic. This is where doctors take a medical hist…"

Alo-mom replied May 23, 2019 to Xeljanz and Travel Vaccines

4 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"Without knowing what length, color or style of hair you had or like it is hard for m…"

Alo-mom replied May 13, 2019 to How to begin with wigs

14 Aug 20, 2019
Reply by pauls14

"I have the best and most natural looking eyelashes. They are ARDELL #109 and you can…"

Alo-mom replied May 13, 2019 to Best false eyelashes for teenager (not bold)

1 May 13, 2019
Reply by Alo-mom

"Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed his interview and he is the kind of man who just ma…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 20, 2019 to anthony carrigan on Seth Meyers

1 Apr 20, 2019
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hello from another mother who still hurts to this day for my daughter losing her hai…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 21, 2019 to Helpless

5 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by Bcaton44

"Hello from a former Michigander. First you need to contact the National Alopecia Are…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 21, 2019 to Another step in my journey of fighting auto-immune related diseases

7 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Karaholly

"Noriko and Rachael Welsh , be sure they are mono top and lace front. There is a grea…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 19, 2019 to wigs

2 Apr 1, 2019
Reply by Express Wig Braids

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service