Mark S. Hansen's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi. My name is Mark & I live on th east side of MIlw. Your answer, as far as I'm…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Jul 18, 2014 to Please help! Is alopecia contagious?

35 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"To be able to find a woman in my life yet who will accept me as I am with my alopeci…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Jul 5, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"My name is Mark and I live on the east side of Milw. I am 58 now, singl, nvr married…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Jun 27, 2014 to But it does define me

46 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by donewitheverything

"This is about the best advertising for this condition. I was going to say, did anyon…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Jun 5, 2014 to Did anyone see the alopecian on So You Think You Can Dance?

15 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Fuzzless

"Hi. My name Is Mark Hansen and I live on the east side of Milw WI. My hair started f…"

Mark S. Hansen replied May 10, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"My name is Mark. I am 58. I have had Alopecia Universalis for over 45 yrs. I too wen…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Apr 22, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

"Hi. Cosmetic? Bull crap.  My name is Mark & I have had AU for over 45 years. I w…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Apr 17, 2014 to Insurance denial

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Hi. My name is Mark S Hansen. I have had AU for over 45 yrs. My parents bought me my…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Apr 15, 2014 to Curious about human hair wigs & online ordering

11 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by CompassionateCreations

"Hi. My name is Mark Hansen and I live on the east side of Milwaukee. I have had Alop…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Apr 3, 2014 to Total regrowth :)

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Hi. As I said, a big part of the reason for my virginity is that I hid under a wig f…"

Mark S. Hansen replied Mar 6, 2014 to Public ignorance is the worst symptom & there are no upsides

6 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Cindie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service