Maryanne's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Most welcome, Sam. Glad it helped! Others have good ideas here as well."

Maryanne replied Aug 28, 2013 to What to do with old synthetic wigs?

14 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by randi0422

"Hi, Sam I know what you mean. Mine last less than yours, more like 4-6 weeks. I used…"

Maryanne replied Aug 22, 2013 to What to do with old synthetic wigs?

14 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by randi0422

"Yes, it can for about 5 seconds with each... what would it be called?...pull? The th…"

Maryanne replied Oct 8, 2012 to Wish me luck

16 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Leon Johnson

"Good luck! It'll be great and you'll feel better soon. It's freeing and gives you se…"

Maryanne replied Oct 6, 2012 to Wish me luck

16 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Leon Johnson

"Hi, Sarah's Mom You and your daughter are both beautiful strong women! She is strong…"

Maryanne replied Oct 6, 2012 to Shaved my daughter's head tonight

26 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Abooie

"Hi, Denise I know how you feel. I used to be angry about losing my hair and now some…"

Maryanne replied Sep 14, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Hi, You've taken a good first step here asking for support. You're the same age I wa…"

Maryanne replied Sep 5, 2012 to So difficult :(

9 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"Hi, Denise I'm Maryanne. I have AU and I just starting telling people at work that I…"

Maryanne replied Aug 31, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service