Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Anna how long and what strengths did you try xeljanz.Im not a responder either ha…"

Football fan replied Feb 25, 2020 to Anyone tried Ruxolitinib?

16 Apr 14, 2022
Reply by Fuzzless

"All the info is on the statement beacon emails you.I just print it and take it to th…"

Football fan replied Jan 23, 2020 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Alo-mom I also went to a doctor in Los Angeles.I have been on xeljanz for awhile wit…"

Football fan replied Jan 6, 2020 to DPCP

10 Jan 10
Reply by Apple

"Was the most horrible treatment.I would wake up at night scratching my head raw.Do y…"

Football fan replied Jan 5, 2020 to DPCP

10 Jan 10
Reply by Apple

"I think the lesson in this is don’t wait till the last minute to order your medicati…"

Football fan replied Dec 4, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thank you for your help.keep us posted on your progress "

Football fan replied Dec 4, 2019 to For those of us on ruxolitinib (for whom Xeljanz did not work)

7 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Anna

"Not responding very well to xeljanz giving it a couple more months if no improvement…"

Football fan replied Dec 3, 2019 to For those of us on ruxolitinib (for whom Xeljanz did not work)

7 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Anna

"It took 4 weeks to get my medication.Glad I had to order 40 boxes and not have to go…"

Football fan replied Nov 26, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Your hair is beautiful!Are you still on 20mg?"

Football fan replied Nov 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Not sure what the delay was.It took almost 2 weeks before they even got my money tra…"

Football fan replied Nov 17, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service