Manuela's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, thank you again!"

Manuela replied Jul 1, 2014 to Where can I find real hair wigs in Italy?

6 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Manuela

"Hi, thank you very much for the reply! Can you give me the info about the Freedom Wi…"

Manuela replied Jun 30, 2014 to Where can I find real hair wigs in Italy?

6 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Manuela

"Thanks for the reply, I'll check the site you gave me!"

Manuela replied Jun 30, 2014 to Where can I find real hair wigs in Italy?

6 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Manuela

"Hello, what's new? The growth continues?"

Manuela replied May 28, 2012 to Chemical peels and hair regrowth

12 May 29, 2012
Reply by Sarah

"Stanno sperimentando questa cura a Bologna ( Italia ).So che la Dottoressa Tosti sta…"

Manuela replied May 20, 2012 to Another interesting case

10 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by divine_comedy

"Hello, my daughter has used the oil of oregano as an antifungal but only orally, in…"

Manuela replied May 14, 2012 to Fungus/mold?

3 May 14, 2012
Reply by MilP

"Hi, my daughter has tried this treatment one year after becoming AU, had little regr…"

Manuela replied May 14, 2012 to Prednisone

58 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Hi, my daughter has tried this treatment last year and did not work on you. I hope i…"

Manuela replied May 14, 2012 to breakthrough!!!

15 May 14, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"Hello:) I'm sorry that your husband still has to undergo intervention, courage, will…"

Manuela replied Aug 19, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"Honekeylady Hello, I'm glad to hear from you ... Perhaps to keep hydrated with cream…"

Manuela replied Jul 29, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service