Gail's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"To be certain, statins (and any other drug for that matter) can and do have side eff…"

Gail replied Jan 20, 2011 to Statins and hair loss

5 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Abdul Khan

"Ok, here's where we all need to put things in perspective.... Hair loss sucks and h…"

Gail replied Jan 19, 2011 to Statins and hair loss

5 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Abdul Khan

"I have never heard of a relationship between iron deficiency and hair loss, and acco…"

Gail replied Jan 19, 2011 to Iron injections?

17 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Natascha

"Are you sure this nail had no trauma that would cause it to fall off? Damage to the…"

Gail replied Jan 19, 2011 to Nails falling off!

9 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Kim E

"Mustard aside, I NEVER got the swelling and dimples that everyone talks about with t…"

Gail replied Jan 16, 2011 to Interesting treatment option

4 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Amy

"Don't forget any potential treatments they come up with have to go through years and…"

Gail replied Jan 13, 2011 to New treatment must be just around the corner?

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

"I say give herbs a try. I use Chinese herbs with my dog who has idiopathic epilepsy,…"

Gail replied Jan 9, 2011 to Treatment? Chinese herbs?

5 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Heather L

"No offense taken, Mary. My preference FOR a wig is so strong that I am willing to en…"

Gail replied Jan 1, 2011 to Good Hair

21 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Angie P

"Some of us choose to wear wigs, some choose to go bare. Frankly, I get a little miff…"

Gail replied Jan 1, 2011 to Good Hair

21 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Angie P

"Sam, go through an agent.  A good agent will let you know - through experience - whi…"

Gail replied Dec 23, 2010 to Anyone else declined for Individual Health Insurance coverage due to Alopecia?

8 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Sam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service