Eddiblueyes's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow that looks pretty good actually. I thought they were just for women. Is Toronto…"

Eddiblueyes replied Jan 8, 2016 to Eyebrow tatts for men

16 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Christian

"Labas egle:) I'm not sure where u could study. I just wanted to say hi and introduce…"

Eddiblueyes replied Jan 8, 2016 to Alopecia research in DC and NEW YORK

3 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Eddiblueyes

"I found I do better in person as oppose to online. Online ur strictly judged on a fi…"

Eddiblueyes replied Jan 8, 2016 to Dating with alopecia

33 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Zoya Sokolovska

"Hey girl:) so it just came back and this it?"

Eddiblueyes replied Jan 6, 2016 to I have never met anyone else in my life with alopecia.

36 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Eddiblueyes

"Lol"

Eddiblueyes replied Jan 6, 2016 to I have never met anyone else in my life with alopecia.

36 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Eddiblueyes

"Hi Aimee:) yeah it sucks I couldn't send it. I'm not sure if I can word my story qui…"

36 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Eddiblueyes

"It's cool brother. I didn't mean to start anything. It was just a observation. I onl…"

Eddiblueyes replied Jan 5, 2016 to Dating?

42 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Rubius

"Ur the second person I talked to that got it later on in life. That's weird? And to…"

Eddiblueyes replied Jan 4, 2016 to I have never met anyone else in my life with alopecia.

36 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Eddiblueyes

"So how are coping with the double wammy life has thrown yo Aimee?"

Eddiblueyes replied Jan 4, 2016 to I have never met anyone else in my life with alopecia.

36 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Eddiblueyes

"I'll to send it in a msg"

36 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Eddiblueyes

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service