Hairloss1's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi strawberry you can visit this website  darxe.com they have some helpful info on t…"

Hairloss1 replied Sep 14, 2016 to LDN balances immunity and grows hair

23 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Julie

"Ok thanks for the update, also have you ever try any Naturopathic doctor who special…"

Hairloss1 replied Sep 13, 2016 to LDN balances immunity and grows hair

23 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Julie

"Hi yes they make my custom wig to the hairstyle i want. also you can look them up on…"

Hairloss1 replied Sep 13, 2016 to Online Chinese wigs sites

11 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Yes i only order custom wig from that company. Which is very good i have no problem…"

Hairloss1 replied Sep 13, 2016 to Online Chinese wigs sites

11 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hi if you are looking for a good quality human hair wig at a decent price online giv…"

Hairloss1 replied Sep 12, 2016 to Online Chinese wigs sites

11 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hi congrats that you have some success in finding a treatment for your child, also h…"

Hairloss1 replied Sep 9, 2016 to LDN balances immunity and grows hair

23 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Julie

"To everyone on here If you need help in finding a wig at a reasonable price, try thi…"

Hairloss1 replied Sep 7, 2016 to Wig advice

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Colere

"Hi Santina i myself use to wear Forutne and Louis Ferre which cost me a lot of money…"

Hairloss1 replied Sep 7, 2016 to Freedom Wig

9 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Hairloss1

"Hi Brandy i too bought custom made wig from that online wig store but they i have ch…"

Hairloss1 replied Sep 7, 2016 to Help? :(

2 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Hairloss1

"To everyone on here If you need help in finding a wig at a reasonable price, try thi…"

Hairloss1 replied Sep 7, 2016 to Freedom Hair wig

11 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Hairloss1

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service