Carol Yuen's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"good luck dear..i will pray for you..hope you get the job~"

Carol Yuen replied Aug 10, 2009 to My First Job Interview Wearing a Wig

14 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by denise reilly

"Hi Angela, I am from Toronto too. Nice to meet you. I never been to sunnybrook for…"

Carol Yuen replied Aug 10, 2009 to Sunnybrook Clinic for Alopecia

17 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Hi dear~ I started to lose hair in Feb. I have been using minoxdil 5% for 2 months.…"

Carol Yuen replied Jul 24, 2009 to Question About Minoxidil

24 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"i think you have diffuse alopecia like me, i have one bald patch and that is it..and…"

Carol Yuen replied Jul 6, 2009 to Losing hair but no bald patches?? Just fuzz

3 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Becky

"I have patients on methatraxate, and have had serious side effects. This medication…"

Carol Yuen replied Jun 14, 2009 to medications

7 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Brandy Snap

"for me..no...i had everything i wanted when i developed AA, then AT. i was very happ…"

Carol Yuen replied May 23, 2009 to Simple question....

15 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"haha..I guess there is no way to prove this... To keep me physically fit, I went to…"

Carol Yuen replied May 20, 2009 to endurance sports as a possible trigger?

11 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by Parimatch

"I am taking chinese herbs for 1 week now, I will update you and tell you if it works…"

Carol Yuen replied Apr 10, 2009 to Acupuncture?

2 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Carol Yuen

"hey liz, today was my first day wearing my wig to work, i am still trying to get us…"

Carol Yuen replied Apr 10, 2009 to Will I cope bare head?

6 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Thanks everyone for your replies and support words....I love this site, I can compla…"

Carol Yuen replied Apr 10, 2009 to How many of you have total regrowth after being alopecia totalis

25 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Eric Graff

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service