Stacie's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Certain types of alopecia have an auto-immune component to them, but not others.  Fo…"

Stacie replied Jun 13, 2017 to auto immune disease

17 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Patchesforlife

"Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas, but I can definitely sympathize -- I have the…"

Stacie replied May 24, 2017 to Sleep Hats

10 May 30, 2017
Reply by Aimee

"Yeah, I was kind of confused about that too!  My best guess is that some of the wigs…"

Stacie replied May 22, 2017 to My new "BIOLON" wig

9 May 22, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Read my post, Amy.  I said nothing about you personally, and certainly didn't questi…"

Stacie replied May 10, 2017 to Monat

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by Amy loves Lulu

"I agree.  I would be super suspicious of any seller who doesn't answer questions.  T…"

Stacie replied May 9, 2017 to Went wig shopping- question for those familair with wigs as im new to this

5 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by AsumaKoruko

"Prices are listed on the Monat website: https://corp.mymonat.com/join/vip.html.   M…"

Stacie replied May 7, 2017 to Monat

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by Amy loves Lulu

"No one's saying that you can't sell your product, StarShemya.  The way in which you…"

Stacie replied May 6, 2017 to if money were no object-choice?

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

"StarShemya, wig grippers are not new, they've been around for a long time and sold b…"

Stacie replied May 4, 2017 to if money were no object-choice?

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

"Jacquelyn, I'm kind of curious as to where you're getting your wigs.  I don't unders…"

Stacie replied May 4, 2017 to if money were no object-choice?

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

"With the exception of Freedom Wigs, I believe you can get toppers from any of the ve…"

Stacie replied Apr 30, 2017 to if money were no object-choice?

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service