Stacie's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't tell you about MicroLinks, but I've had two Amy's Presence Cyberhair Wigs (n…"

Stacie replied Feb 17, 2017 to MicroLinks / CyberHair - I need your advice/testimonials - Go, No Go ?

4 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by pcat

"You might need to experiment with different types of caps -- this particular one mig…"

Stacie replied Feb 17, 2017 to Wig cap

5 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Hi, Sierra, The clips in the picture -- the little comb like items - can be removed…"

Stacie replied Feb 16, 2017 to How do I pick a wig that's right for me?

12 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Go to Wigs.com and look at Headline It and Beautimark or https://www.wilshirewigs.co…"

Stacie replied Feb 16, 2017 to Wig cap

5 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"That's great!  It sounds like you've got a good hair stylist -- she's comfortable wo…"

Stacie replied Feb 16, 2017 to Wig too big?

9 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by mustang1

"Barbara is a salesperson who is hawking a product called Monat. She has made over 20…"

Stacie replied Feb 15, 2017 to Well...I'm losing my hair. It's totally offical

8 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Marco

"They should be and normally are. There's bendable metal inside the materials at the…"

Stacie replied Feb 15, 2017 to Wig too big?

9 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by mustang1

"Barbara, I find it disturbing that, since Monday - when you apparently joined AW - y…"

Stacie replied Feb 15, 2017 to I learned more from this site than I did from a "qualified physician"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"Okay, good -- I'm glad it's comfortable at least!  That's the biggest thing.  You an…"

9 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by mustang1

"It's all a matter of personal comfort.  If the space doesn't bother you and doesn't…"

9 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by mustang1

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service