Cheryl, Co-founder's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Amy, The National Alopecia Areata Foundation, holds support groups all over the w…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Dec 14, 2011 to Support Groups

1 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

"He handled that very well. Mature enough to understand your current limitations and…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Dec 5, 2011 to Why did you decide to go without a wig?

24 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mary

"LilyBell, you make a good point. When I wore wigs, I wore a "cost efficient" synthet…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Dec 4, 2011 to Why did you decide to go without a wig?

24 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mary

"SilkHead, LOL! "That night I got frustrated. I threw my wig acrossed the room and sa…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Dec 3, 2011 to Why did you decide to go without a wig?

24 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mary

"Hi LillyBell, I think I have 2 reasons. The first is that I can't stand to be uncomf…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Dec 3, 2011 to Why did you decide to go without a wig?

24 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mary

"When I do an exercise that may make me sweat a lot I opt for a bandana. I find I can…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Dec 3, 2011 to I run

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Emory

"In general, I am not offended easily over my alopecia. But, I may be offended if the…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Dec 3, 2011 to Alopecia in a TV comedy

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"I am with you on this one Yokasta. We joke about alopecia all the time, the other da…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Dec 2, 2011 to Alopecia in a TV comedy

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"Hi, I think you need to talk to Jeff at the Childrens Alopecia Project. I know they…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Nov 16, 2011 to my daughter

10 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Marsha Lampert MBA MS

"Thanks Angie, This discussion has been uplifting to many and I am sure as new women…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Oct 19, 2011 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service