Tony J.'s Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"How often do you take the LDN and what time of day?"

Tony J. replied Jun 4, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"Hmmm, interesting, some people with psoriasis use creams with dithranol to relieve s…"

Tony J. replied Jun 4, 2011 to Treatment that worked!

5 May 12, 2013
Reply by Surya

"From what I've been reading in other forums, the Naltrexone seems to work for other…"

Tony J. replied May 20, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"Narcolepsy is an autoimmune disease at the moment. From what I understand, the hypot…"

Tony J. replied May 16, 2011 to Narcolepsy and alopecia areata

4 May 16, 2011
Reply by Tony J.

"I'll bring up Mono and Epstein Barr Virus with my daughter's doctor. She had, what I…"

Tony J. replied May 16, 2011 to Narcolepsy and alopecia areata

4 May 16, 2011
Reply by Tony J.

"I wonder if you can disguise the odor of onion juice and would that affect the treat…"

Tony J. replied Mar 26, 2011 to Onions may reduce your crying from hair loss

8 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"Complete remission of alopecia universalis after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell…"

Tony J. replied Feb 22, 2011 to Stem cell transplant - alopecia cure?

18 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Tuesday

"Wow, I agree. Some of these auto immune diseases may originate from the gut."

Tony J. replied Feb 17, 2011 to Cure for alopecia accidentally found?

14 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Tiffany P

"Something interesting I've been reading about lately, a research study looking at wa…"

Tony J. replied Feb 15, 2011 to New treatment must be just around the corner?

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

"On the Bald Truth, I remember hearing professor Gail K. Naughton from Histogen Inc.…"

Tony J. replied Feb 11, 2011 to New treatment must be just around the corner?

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service