Tony J.'s Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Andrea, From the LLLT forums, it seems that shedding is common around the 3rd or…"

Tony J. replied Jan 12, 2010 to Anyone tried Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)?

11 Jun 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

"Did the doctor ever talk to you about hypothyroidism or low thyroid? Memory loss or…"

Tony J. replied Jan 12, 2010 to How's your memory?

31 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Anna from Yorkshire

"This is interesting. My daughter is B-. Have you contacted The National Alopecia Are…"

Tony J. replied Dec 14, 2009 to Alopecia and blood types

77 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by wwinslow

"Hi, Is this the same Jerry Shapiro that started the research company TrichoScience?…"

Tony J. replied Dec 13, 2009 to Diphenylcyclopropenone (DCP) as a contact sensitizer for alopecia areata

13 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Amy

"From the DIY groups that make their own equipment for the LLLT for the hair, they fi…"

Tony J. replied Dec 3, 2009 to Anyone tried Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)?

11 Jun 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

"Did the doctor tell you the name of the medication?"

Tony J. replied Nov 26, 2009 to Is there really a cure for androgenetic alopecia (female pattern baldness)?

18 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by sarah

"Hi Heather the DHT and AA connection would be new one on me. I haven't read about t…"

Tony J. replied Nov 2, 2009 to Is there really a cure for androgenetic alopecia (female pattern baldness)?

18 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by sarah

"It has been a while since I looked at the PRP therapy and prices have come down cons…"

Tony J. replied Oct 31, 2009 to Is there really a cure for androgenetic alopecia (female pattern baldness)?

18 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by sarah

"Hello Heather, I don't know if there are others here on Alopecia World that have go…"

Tony J. replied Oct 30, 2009 to Is there really a cure for androgenetic alopecia (female pattern baldness)?

18 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by sarah

"Hello Ebada, Here is an update on Histogen. There the ones that have the Wnt protei…"

Tony J. replied Oct 30, 2009 to Is there really a cure for androgenetic alopecia (female pattern baldness)?

18 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by sarah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service