Denise's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Irene, All I can say is that, that morning on Monday July 23 , 2012 at around 8:00 a…"

Denise replied Sep 1, 2012 to Wig eyebrows. How amazing!

13 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Yes thank you. your words are good. I am slowly getting there, one person at a time.…"

Denise replied Sep 1, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Christine I hear ya, i actually wear a diff one now than the pic you see I jsut have…"

Denise replied Aug 31, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Tallgirl, good words......"

Denise replied Aug 31, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Thank you both so much for sharing. You know, I have no idea why right now at this t…"

Denise replied Aug 30, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"WOW I do not sleep in wigs. No thanks, I need the scalp to breathe. I will lotion my…"

Denise replied Aug 30, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I just got in my second pair, as a back up pair in case I ever lose one or something…"

Denise replied Aug 29, 2012 to Wig eyebrows. How amazing!

13 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Denise

"BMG omg I love mine, I use the glue that came with them. Ye sthe odd time you can se…"

13 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Denise

"headcovers too. I love em , I use the glue that came with them and touch up once in…"

13 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Hi what is the company called you order from? I would like to chekc it out ty so muc…"

Denise replied Aug 29, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service