Loraine and Sammy's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Wonderful wonderful stuff ...thank you for sharing this"

Loraine and Sammy replied Oct 18, 2011 to Homecoming court nominations :)

12 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by stephani

"my daughter had a similar incident at school when she was 11, last year when she fir…"

Loraine and Sammy replied Oct 18, 2011 to My step-daughter got teased

12 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Loraine and Sammy

"Thanks Karen - we are looking for a light brown/red colour - do you think they can h…"

Loraine and Sammy replied Oct 10, 2011 to Purchasing wigs online from USA to Australia

12 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by cherry2u

"Hi Dielle Thats right...its just trying to find what may trigger it, and again you'r…"

Loraine and Sammy replied Jul 21, 2010 to Gluten intolerance?

7 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by E Ski

"Thank you all heaps for your feedback....it is so helpful. It certainly makes me bel…"

Loraine and Sammy replied Jul 20, 2010 to Gluten intolerance?

7 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by E Ski

"thanks Jamie - that was one of the side effects I had heard about and really didnt w…"

Loraine and Sammy replied Dec 12, 2009 to Prednisolone

9 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"Thank you all so much for your responses - these all go along with what I firmly bel…"

Loraine and Sammy replied Nov 26, 2009 to Prednisolone

9 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"My daughter Sammy, 10 recently wouldnt take part in the school swimming programme be…"

Loraine and Sammy replied Nov 10, 2009 to Won't go to school

30 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Susan - Jon's Mum

"Thanks so much for your replies - it is so wonderful to hear from other mums who are…"

Loraine and Sammy replied Nov 10, 2009 to 10yr old daughter

4 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Alex

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service