sydap's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi T, Sorry to hear about your relapse.  I've had a similar experience on ritlecitin…"

sydap replied Oct 28, 2023 to Relapse on Xeljanz experiences!

5 Oct 31, 2023
Reply by kevin

"Hi everyone, working with Shamiul to order baricinix from Beacon.  He has advised th…"

sydap replied May 29, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thanks for the info.  Seems I might be experiencing a similar hair loss situation. H…"

sydap replied Jan 1, 2023 to OLUMIANT Alopecia Community Watch – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

17 Feb 6, 2023
Reply by cgreens

"Hi Devon, you mention that you started losing hair again - is this after taking the…"

sydap replied Dec 28, 2022 to OLUMIANT Alopecia Community Watch – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

17 Feb 6, 2023
Reply by cgreens

"I've got a 3 month checkup next week (Aug 11) - will let you know if the trial clini…"

sydap replied Aug 4, 2021 to Pfizer Trial

48 Dec 19, 2021
Reply by cd_385

"Hey Mike R - curious as to why you won't be continued on the PF medication.  I'm on…"

sydap replied Jun 2, 2021 to Pfizer Trial

48 Dec 19, 2021
Reply by cd_385

"I've been on ritlecitinib for just under 8 months and have full regrowth on my head.…"

sydap replied Apr 8, 2021 to Only white hair?

5 Apr 8, 2021
Reply by sydap

"Hi Joserid, much better thank you.  I'm on the Pfizer Ritlecitinib trial and pretty…"

sydap replied Apr 5, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Joserid, this really resonates with me.  I had a very similar experience before I…"

sydap replied Mar 31, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's great news!  When did you start taking the medication?"

sydap replied Feb 8, 2021 to Pfizer Trial

48 Dec 19, 2021
Reply by cd_385

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service