femmemuscle's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"I was reading the posts and i keep seeing the same weird connection.  The wig nightm…"

femmemuscle replied Dec 31, 2016 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"Well, I've grown back a head full of hair, with 3 stubborn bald spots covered with f…"

femmemuscle replied Nov 5, 2016 to Wearing wigs for fashion

10 Nov 16, 2023
Reply by dorothyconnor

"That's totally okay, if you stop posting to me? Just please stop trying to stuff you…"

femmemuscle replied Oct 18, 2016 to Androgenic alopecia

21 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by femmemuscle

"I think you should stop while you're ahead.  It's not only beginning to sound like a…"

21 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by femmemuscle

"Well, to solve this problem, of Monat, i always go on Amazon.com.  Of course, there…"

21 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by femmemuscle

"Alopecia in general, is so darn unpredictable, you never know what to expect. I did…"

femmemuscle replied Oct 17, 2016 to Androgenic alopecia

21 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by femmemuscle

"I agree.. I worked in China, as well as worked in Chinatown here in the USA.  (also…"

femmemuscle replied Oct 17, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Finally, it's out there. When i was working my way through college as an X-ray tech,…"

femmemuscle replied Oct 16, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Yeah.. I did.. they took one of the few hairs i had left.. LOL!! When i had it done…"

femmemuscle replied Aug 31, 2016 to Hair follicle drug testing

8 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Hairagain

"Wow! I stand corrected!  I thought that the product was "natural"? Not really.. over…"

femmemuscle replied Jul 28, 2016 to Anyone using Wen hair products? Hairloss from Wen?

22 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by GRRLWR

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service