BaldGirlsDoLunch.org's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"I see a typo in the first line above . Should be "prescribed by dermatologists for a…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 28, 2010 to Anyone wanna help out with my questions?

15 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Hi Shannon, Yes, midpotent range topical corticosteroids are frequently prescribed…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 27, 2010 to Anyone wanna help out with my questions?

15 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Good to know about the experience with them...thanks Susan. Thea"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 27, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"While there are many fair businesses, there are too many reports similar to yours. I…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 27, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I've seen some samples. Maybe thin skin is a generic term. I suppose as with all thi…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 25, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"They feel great. I think it's one of the best new inventions in cap design. The hybr…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 25, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"or a photo of a celebrity in the style she's looking for. More like Whoopi or like L…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 23, 2010 to Help finding a good wig with (dread)locks

4 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

"Hi Laura, The process of finding the wig that works best for us individually is not…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 23, 2010 to Looking for a good quality and not too expensive hair piece

1 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Hi Lisa, Is she able to travel or will it be an internet purchase? Is there a photo…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 23, 2010 to Help finding a good wig with (dread)locks

4 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

"Well done! More importantly YOU must feel enormous relief and joy that a burden is l…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 20, 2010 to Went public at work this week

9 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Anna B

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service