Zoey's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I have the sme little guys growing all over.. I too had no eye lashes and hair…"

Zoey replied Aug 23, 2008 to What's up with all this fuzz

9 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Amanda Janicki

"That is horrible. Hopefully the kid who shot him will be put away for a long long ti…"

Zoey replied Aug 23, 2008 to Ryan Mcdonald, a boy with alopecia, shot to death by peer in Tennessee

5 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Carol

"Oh no... I took the hats to lunch today and showed my granma & mom.. They love t…"

Zoey replied Aug 22, 2008 to I Found Wonderful Knit Hats........

2 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Okay, I have to share these wonderfully knit hats I just got.. This lady is WONDERFU…"

Zoey replied Aug 21, 2008 to Cute Hats that can fit over wigs???

6 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"Everything will be okay Tamara.. We are all here for you :)"

Zoey replied Aug 20, 2008 to What to say and How to say it??? How do I tell students and coworkers about AA?

11 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by VelmaJDennis

"Henrik.. You are quite the brave one.. :) Keep us all updated... Please be careful…"

Zoey replied Aug 20, 2008 to White furry stuff growing out of my head!!!! WHAT?@!?

41 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by lynne

"They shipped them out today, I should get them by Friday... Woo Hoo!!!!"

Zoey replied Aug 20, 2008 to Cute Hats that can fit over wigs???

6 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"I am not a teacher, but I do go to my sons school every day. He hangs out with his f…"

Zoey replied Aug 20, 2008 to What to say and How to say it??? How do I tell students and coworkers about AA?

11 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by VelmaJDennis

"Guess what I found them.... I ordered two.. I will let ya know how they are when I g…"

Zoey replied Aug 19, 2008 to Cute Hats that can fit over wigs???

6 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"Hello there, I know there are others on here from SF area.. I am in the Sacramento a…"

Zoey replied Aug 19, 2008 to New Member From the SF bay area! =)

1 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Zoey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service