rebecca anne's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"That's right! head up high and chin up! we just need to be confident and feel beauti…"

rebecca anne replied Aug 3, 2015 to How do you deal with the stares?

3 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"Congratulations. You are pretty. Don't mind the others that are staring. They were p…"

rebecca anne replied Aug 3, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"We can't please everyone, but at least we tried. If there are no other treatments or…"

rebecca anne replied Aug 3, 2015 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Well, you definitely don't deserve that guy. Being bald shouldn't be an issue in the…"

rebecca anne replied Aug 3, 2015 to Coping up in the best possible way

8 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by sakschi

"I'm sorry to hear about that. Stay strong. Have you considered any other treatments?"

rebecca anne replied Aug 3, 2015 to Female and have already lost so much hair, I'm 19 and having a really really hard time here

15 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by rebecca anne

"Just hold on to it girl. If you need to use any hair remedies do it. There are lots…"

rebecca anne replied Jul 21, 2015 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Hi there, In my early 30's I also noticed that I'm having hair loss. I actually thou…"

rebecca anne replied Jun 4, 2015 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service