Nancy King's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Lily, what is TE? I use Rogaine on my own, like i did 'back in the day' so hopefully…"

Nancy King replied Aug 27, 2011 to Female pattern hair loss

30 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"i have oily scalp with my fphl. i haven't been to a dermatologist since i started lo…"

Nancy King replied Aug 26, 2011 to Female pattern hairloss and oily scalp

10 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Andrea

"What is SE?"

Nancy King replied Aug 26, 2011 to Female pattern hairloss and oily scalp

10 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Andrea

"besides coming here, i go to a real-life therapist to help relieve stress from hair,…"

Nancy King replied Aug 22, 2011 to Support system FAIL

34 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by karen

"Hi, i am an androgenic alopecian too. I wish i had some advice for you. But to be ho…"

Nancy King replied Aug 20, 2011 to Wig Advice

8 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"I will check on that book, Cathie. I'm sure i can find it by story content. Sounds l…"

Nancy King replied Aug 18, 2011 to Granddaughter's reaction

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

"You are right, Sherry. I just forgot who i am for a minute:) Blessings to you too."

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

"lol, Thank you for the birthday wish, Angie. And thanks for your supportive comments…"

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

"Bravo, Rose! I hear so very few women with female pattern hair loss speak out. I als…"

Nancy King replied Aug 17, 2011 to In a hair-obsessed world, where does alopecia fit in?

10 Aug 18, 2011

"Thanks everyone. I AM glad i had the opportunity to restart addressing this issue wi…"

Nancy King replied Aug 8, 2011 to Granddaughter's reaction

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service