Kteacher's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow!  I didn't realize you could steam a wig!  Crazy.  I'm going to have to try that…"

Kteacher replied Feb 17, 2014 to Tangles?

11 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Kteacher

"I'm going to a salon next week to see what he can do for it.  Its starting to get re…"

Kteacher replied Feb 13, 2014 to Tangles?

11 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Kteacher

"It's a synthetic wig, and it wasn't too cheap!  I am so sad bc I've only been wearin…"

Kteacher replied Feb 7, 2014 to Tangles?

11 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Kteacher

"Thanks! I hope yours does too. I debate all the time on wearing the wig. I have had…"

Kteacher replied Jan 9, 2014 to Anyone else with diffuse alopocia areata

33 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Starshine

"That's awesome.  I think it was ok to teach them about the condition.  I still have…"

Kteacher replied Jan 8, 2014 to Teachers in the house?

7 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Vanessa

"Aimee,  I think it's a "Gabor" wig! "

Kteacher replied Jan 8, 2014 to Teachers in the house?

7 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Vanessa

"Hi!  I too have the diffuse type of AA.  Last year (the first year I had it) my hair…"

Kteacher replied Jan 8, 2014 to Anyone else with diffuse alopocia areata

33 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Starshine

"Hi There,  I have the same thing.  It's really frustrating!  Sometimes my hair grows…"

Kteacher replied Nov 24, 2013 to Diffuse alopecia areata presentation

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Kteacher

"Just looked at that website. There are so many cute ones! I really like the curly ch…"

Kteacher replied Oct 16, 2013 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Heather, I did get a new job. The one i was in was partly causing the a a I still ha…"

Kteacher replied Oct 6, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service