Jennifer Krahn's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Eva, I wear a Freedom Wig to run in and wear a hat on top made for running to cat…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jun 7, 2013 to Exercising and alopecia

29 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Dollhead

"Hey Aimee, I do the simple tuck into the lower material and scrunch up the sides to…"

Jennifer Krahn replied May 26, 2013 to How do you tie a Buff?

6 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Daniela

"WELL DONE!!! My friend ran that last year and said it was beautiful! Have a great ru…"

Jennifer Krahn replied May 7, 2013 to Exercising and alopecia

29 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Dollhead

"Hi Tam, I wear a couple things when I run. My first option is my hairpiece with a ba…"

Jennifer Krahn replied May 5, 2013 to Exercising and alopecia

29 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Dollhead

"LOL!!!"

Jennifer Krahn replied Apr 8, 2013 to Swimming in Freedom Wig

12 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Roberta

"Hi BritE, LOVE your profile pic! There is a lady on here, RoseMarie whose daughter t…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 29, 2013 to Eyebrows - What to do?

16 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by cindy Babs

"How gorgeous is she!!! KNOCKOUT!!"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 23, 2013 to Your favorite wig!

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi Lexi, I do agree that shaving one's head is a big decision and not one to be done…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 6, 2013 to Is vacuum wig wearing a good idea with patchy alopecia?

9 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Emily

"Hi SaraVictoria, I totally understand the frustration of the patchiness. I didn't ex…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 6, 2013 to Is vacuum wig wearing a good idea with patchy alopecia?

9 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Emily

"Hi there, When I bought my first Freedom Wig I was AU and didn't have a speck of hai…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 5, 2013 to Is vacuum wig wearing a good idea with patchy alopecia?

9 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Emily

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service