Alliegator's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, that is pretty awesome. The "Kennedy" has been discontinued so that may be why…"

Alliegator replied Mar 5, 2013 to Free wigs from NAAF!

4 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Alliegator

"I shave my head & wear wigs. I don't use anything to secure the wig. I feel like…"

Alliegator replied Mar 5, 2013 to For those who don't have any hair, how do you secure your wigs or do you need to at all?

11 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Merlin

"Hi, Welcome! I'm sorry that you were diagnosed with AA. I have AGA. I wanted to say…"

Alliegator replied Feb 17, 2013 to Just diagnosed and scared about the wedding day

18 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Rosanna

"You're welcome, Eli! I know what you mean. You can get to a place where you feel fun…"

Alliegator replied Jan 25, 2013 to First wig--where to begin?

27 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Sue

"Hi,I am a wigaholic. I wear synthetic wigs because they offer the "plop & go" as…"

Alliegator replied Jan 23, 2013 to First wig--where to begin?

27 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Sue

"Rosy... it is for everyone! (That is my opinion). I like to hear about Freedom Wigs…"

Alliegator replied Jan 17, 2013 to Your favorite wig!

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I don't have a clue as well! I tried to buy a "Samantha" from eBay, but I lost in th…"

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hey Lexi... I was wondering for a minute if it was you on the wigsupport website. I…"

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi,I created a group on this website a while back for that exact reason. It is calle…"

Alliegator replied Jan 16, 2013 to Your favorite wig!

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I would say that it depends, but like Lexi mentioned... if you are talking about syn…"

Alliegator replied Jan 7, 2013 to Question on lace front wigs

2 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Alliegator

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service