Tiff's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"That's encouraging to know that people were nice. I was thinking I would wear it wit…"

Tiff replied Apr 28, 2014 to After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

"I am going to take that step this summer or maybe sooner. I just got a lot of beauti…"

Tiff replied Apr 28, 2014 to After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

"I refused treatment because the dermatologist barely looked at my scalp and when I a…"

Tiff replied Apr 28, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

"You and many of those responding are inspiring me. I am going to start wearing scarv…"

Tiff replied Apr 12, 2014 to After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

"There are tutorials on YouTube on how to make a wig. You can also buy a wig and have…"

Tiff replied Feb 6, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"I wouldn't feel ashamed. Knowing that people have it worse does not always mean that…"

Tiff replied Jan 26, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"I also work in an office with many women. I would not quit. I wear knit crochet hats…"

Tiff replied Oct 9, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"I have felt what you feel and i wear hats every day of my life. I have been going th…"

Tiff replied Sep 18, 2013 to You are my support system. Does anyone find the experience traumatic? And one more question...

51 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ariesa

"Thanks so much for writing these encouraging words. It has really helped me get thro…"

Tiff replied Jul 19, 2013 to Alopecia and me

2 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Gill

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service